Time for school, Charlie Brown / by Charles M. Schulz ; adapted by Maggie Testa ; illustrated by Robert Pope.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Summary:Charlie Brown can't stop worrying about the new school year, and he enters the school's spelling bee in order to break out of his rut and do something extraordinary.
Search for related items by series
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Cook Memorial Library - La Grande||JE Schulz, C br (Text)||35178001533895||Beginning Readers||Book||None||07/10/2015||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781481436069 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1481436066 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781481436052 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1481436058 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Simon Spotlight edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon Spotlight, 2015.
- Copyright: 2015.
Charlie Brown can't stop worrying about the new school year, and he enters the school's spelling bee in order to break out of his rut and do something extraordinary.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brown, Charlie (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
First day of school > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction
Brown, Charlie (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
First day of school > Juvenile fiction
Schools > Juvenile fiction